Find a Preferred Photographer
As a international boutique partner, you have access to a Preferred Photographer that we recommend you use for your e-commerce photography for our site. These photographers are pre-screened by our team and trained by our Lead Photographer in New York on how to shoot according to our photography guidelines.
Policies and Details:
- The price per item negotiated by Shoptiques is C$30 or GB£25*. All rates are approximate and subject to change based on private negotiations between photographers and boutiques.
- This price includes all production expenses including studio space, model fees, editing, cropping, light retouching and file delivery.
- On average, boutiques send 20-25 items per shoot. Photographers will negotiate with the boutique directly on quantity per store per shoot.
- The per item photography rate assumes that all photos adhere to the Shoptiques Photography Guidelines. All details are provided during photographer training.
- Turn around time for photography is expected to be 3 days, plus additional time for shipping and delivery.
- Usage rights:
- UK photographers grant Shoptiques and the Boutique unlimited usage rights for photos to be displayed on shoptiques.com, the boutique's website, and social media. You should discuss directly with the photographer any additional usage for additional rates.
- Usage rights for Canada photographers should be discussed negotiated privately between the boutique and the photographer.